Let’s face it, it is hard to keep a kitchen organized. There is a reason why the kitchen is refered to as the, “heart of the home”.
Here are a few idea’s we hope that you can find to be helpful! Enjoy!
- Buy a label maker and label ingredients!
- Create a take out menu basket and a mail/bill basket!
- Add additional shelving to the inside of the pantry door.
- Store larger pots and pans above the butcher block for easy access!
- Keep all cooking utinsels in one place, close to where the pots and pans would be located.
- Keep a bulletin board inside the pantry to keep the entire family updated!