Save money by cutting your cleaning budget in half, ditch all those expensive cleaners and head for the vinegar, lemon and bleach, because we've found some home cleaning remedies guaranteed to make the toughest cleanups simple!
- (Homemade) All Purpose Cleaner:
- 1 Cup Rubbing Alcohol
- 1 Cup Water
- 1 tsp. of White Vinegar
**Add two drops of vinegar to your mop bucket to remove soap traces. **Add two drops of baby oil to your mop bucket if you have vinyl or linoleum tile to add a soft glow to the surface. **(Homemade) Lemon Stain Lifter:
- Wet stain with lemon juice and let sit for 30 min.
- Then sprinkle baking soda on the abrasive side of a kitchen sponge.
- Rub away the stain
***Use Rye Bread to erase pencil marks on fabric!
- Take a slice of rye bread, break a piece off from the center of the bread and roll it into a ball and then form it into an eraser.
**Use Baking Soda and Vinegar to unclog your drain!
- Pour ½ cup of baking soda into the drain.
- Follow with a ½ cup of white vinegar.